3G Infocom Training, your partner in IT training
3GIT has a special Helpdesk program to train IT minded people to acquire the necessary skills to become a Technical Helpdesk Executive. A Technical Helpdesk Executive is one who provides information and assistance, normally via the phone, to help someone to troubleshoot problems with computers or similar products.
DCIT, a program designed for helpdesk jobs.
What is included in the DCIT program?
DCIT (Daniel Certified Infocom Technologist) is specifically designed for those who are keen on a Technical Helpdesk job. The 6 months program equip the trainee to be certified for:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional),
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist),
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- Helpdesk comprising of the following courses:
- Computer hardware,
- Network + ,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 7,
- Active Directory Configuration,
- Understanding VPN Connection,
- Microsoft Outlook,
- Lotus Notes 8,
- RSA (Remote Secure Access).